Congrats to all the Pumas for a great start to the season!
...Counting down => only 39 Days until NBL XC Championships!
What's coming up next:
Wednesday, 10/6 = 1st NBL and BIG Tri-Meet competition at Foothill Park (Windsor) vs. Piner and Santa Rosa; this meet may determine who will win the boys NBL title this year! Come support the team! -Bus leaving school at 2PM!
Saturday, 10/9 = Splitting Teams:
-Varsity Top 7 Boys/Girls = Clovis Invite, Fresno
-Cars leave MCHS at Noon on Friday, 10/8
-Everyone Else = Crystal Springs invite in Belmont (~1/2 hour south of S.F.)
-Bus leaves MCHS at 6:30 AM on Saturday
Call Greg at (707) 291-2967
- ► 2017 (12)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (44)
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (30)
- Calling All Drivers! Message from our Ride Coordi...
- What's Coming Up!
- PANCAKE RUN THIS SATURDAY, October 2nd
- Viking Opener Results
- Spring Lake Super Septo Results - Sep 15
- Link to Many Ed Sias Invitiational Photos
- NEXT RACE = NBL/SCL INTERLOCK THIS WEDNESDAY 9/15!...
- VIKING OPENER SATURDAY, 9/18/10 SPRING LAKE
- CHANGES TO OUR COMPETITION SCHEDULE!
- Great Day of Racing at Ed Sias Invitational! (Sep ...
- Next Up: Ed Sias Invitational, Martinez
- Great Start to Competitive Season - Rancho Invite ...
- Rancho Invite This Friday September 3rd!
- ▼ September (13)