|2013 Tahoe Running Camp T-shirt (Front)|
- Check the "What to Bring List"
- Mark everything with your name!
- I counted 29 tents and we need all of them; if you raised your hand during our meeting, we're counting on you to bring a 3-5 person tent + tarp.
- Start getting together your tent groups; no 100% clicks! ...You must have at least one person who is newer to your group (no "all-buddy" tent groups) Sheryl and I must approve of tent groups prior to departure. -Ha!
Did YOU volunteer during our Camp Planning Meeting?
- 4 people to bring full-size propane tanks
- 8-10 people to bake a tray of brownies; make sure to write your name on the underside of the tray; we'll have a contest with the top 3 places getting PR socks!
- 4-5 people to bring 1 gallon bags of Trail Mix:
|2013 Tahoe Running Camp T-Shirt (Back)|
Trail mix Directions (In a large bowl, combine ingredients:
4-5 cups of nuts
2-3 cups of dried fruit
2-3 cups of cereal
2 cups Add Ins
Nuts: Almonds, peanuts, mixed nuts, walnuts, pepitas, sunflower seeds
Dried Fruit: apricots, raisins, cranberries, apples, peaches coconut and ?
Cereals: Grapenuts, Whole Grain Cheerios, Granola ( low fat ), or?
M & Ms (you choose) DO NOT PUT IN - send in the bag – melts too easily we will add when put out
Pretzels, yogurt covered raisins? - Be creative
~Good places to buy ingredients: Cash and
Carry- Barham Ave., Costco, Trader Joe’s, Smart and Final
See you at the MCHS Parking Lot, Friday, 8/2 8:30-8:45 AM!