What: Last NBL meet vs. Casa and Windsor!
When: First race 3:45 JV Girls > JV Boys > Varsity Girls > Varsity Boys
Where: Spring Lake boat dock
Volunteers scheduled to help with finish chute/course monitoring ; be at the boat dock by 2:45:
Kusum Dhiman, Kelly Fernandez, Maureen Nicklas, Lisa Segraves, Steve Palladino, Marcelo Aguero
HELP! ...We could use 2-3 more people to help with this meet, please contact Greg ASAP!
5 Reasons why YOU should be there Wednesday!
1) This is the last NBL meet of the season before the NBL Championships next Friday!
2) Both Casa and Maria Carrillo Varsity and JV teams are undefeated, 5-0 in 2014 NBL XC meets; it's going to be an exciting competition!
3) The weather is going to be nice, high 70s
4) Lots of our athletes should PR, come see them all run faster than they've ever ran before!
5) The MCHS XC team needs your support, enthusiasm and encouragement and besides, definitely more fun than staying at work ;)
...Hope to see you there!
Reminder: David Eik hosts OHANA NIGHT tomorrow, Oct 28, 6-8PM
3450 Anderson Dr.
Cell: (707) 291-2967
- ► 2017 (12)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (44)
- ▼ October (5)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2010 (44)