...EVERYONE SHOULD BE BACK AND FINALLY WELL RESTED FROM THE 2015 TAHOE RUNNING CAMP, RIGHT?
...WASN'T THAT FUN?! ...This was a big adventure and NOT POSSIBLE without the help of many others:
-To all the Parents, Coaches and Alumni for helping out during camp.
-To the Mendoza's for making the awesome tamales!
-To Linn Bruno for the yummy tomato bisque soup!
-To all the Parents and Kids who made brownies (we didn't have time for a taste contest)
-To Sharon Baer for loaning all the camp kitchen equipment
-To Erik Lacy for driving the U-haul truck
...And special thanks to Lisa Segraves for leading the kitchen staff; she and her crew pulled off a great experience for all of us with only 3 weeks notice!
...More highlights of camp still to come, but for now, there are pics on our MCHS XC 2015 Facebook page LINK, including a link to Joe Civello's flickr page with hundreds of photos!
...Also, special thanks to Joe Civello and Greg Arietta for helping get a few of the Rap Videos on our MCHS Blog main page; look for "2015 Tahoe Rap Videos" LINK
...Can't wait for next year?! ...MARK YOUR CALENDARS! -TAHOE RUNNING CAMP 2016 (earlier than usual): Friday, 7/22/16 - Wednesday, 7/26/16
LINK TO SPOONER 12.2 MILE RUN TIMES
...OK, NOW ARE YOU READY FOR THE FIRST DAY OF MCHS XC PRACTICE? ...First day of practice is Monday, 8/17 (first day of school is on /15?
1) Have you completed your sports physical? (if not, contact Greg for contacts to make an appointment in short notice; you CANNOT practice without a sports physical clearance!)
2) Have you downloaded the PAB Athletic Packet? LINK
3) Are you ready for orientation at MCHS?
-Tuesday, 8/11: Seniors: 8:30-10:00 AM; Juniors: 10:00-11:30 AM; Sophomores: 1:00-2:30 PM
-Wednesday, 8/12: Freshmen: 9:30 AM -Please plan on showing up in your MCHS XC gear to help recruit new members for the team!
4) More Information: 4 page handout for the upcoming MCHS XC team, including Parent Donation Form LINK
VERY IMPORTANT! ...ATTENTION ALL RETURNING OR INCOMING MCHS XC ATHLETES: Please plan on attending the MCHS XC sign-up booth at MCHS to help us recruit athletes, especially Wednesday for incoming Freshmen! ...Do you know anyone who was planning to play Boys Soccer for MCHS which moved from the Fall to Winter? ...Are they interested in trying Cross Country this Fall, just to keep in shape for Soccer in the Winter? ... If you know of anyone that may be interested in joining the XC team, bring 'em by, if someone YOU recruited stays on the roster, you'll get credit for their PR socks for the entire season!
...Looking forward to a great season!
Cell: (707) 291-2967
- ► 2017 (12)
- ► 2016 (30)
- Aug 28, 2015 Rancho Invite Highlights
- 2015 Firsts! Ohana night celebration this Thursd...
- Week #1, DONE! Great practice, growing roster, ...
- Wrapping up Week #1; Friday and Saturday Reminders...
- Reminders for this week! Friday Parent Team Meet...
- MCHS XC Reminders! Monday 3PM first day of pract...
- Tahoe Camp Pics/Videos + Information for MCHS XC!
- ▼ August (7)
- ► 2014 (39)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2010 (44)