MCHS to Co-Host meet at Spring Lake this Wednesday, 9/18! (first race 3:45!)
REMINDER for those who signed up to help: Need to be at the Spring Lake Boat Dock (XC Starting Line) by 2:45 Katya Anderson and Steve Palladino will assign responsibilities for the finish chute and timing; don't worry, it's easy!
Please RSVP via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that you'll be there:
Annie OShea Levy
Rhoda Raymond/Roy O'Conner
HIGHLIGHTS FROM VIKING OPENER (PRs and more individual analysis coming later) FOR MCHS ONLY:
-Pumas show solid depth with ~60+ runners competing (1/3 of the roster was at Ed Sias)!
-Senior Boys 12th/15 teams
-Junior Boys 4th/20 teams
-Soph Boys 11th/14 teams
-Fresh Boys 4th/15 teams
-Open Boys 4th/15 teams
-Junior/Senior Girls 10th/21 teams
-Frosh-Soph Girls 8th/19 teams
-Open Girls 2nd/15 teams
Link to all results and pics for Ed Sias and Viking posted on PD Running Blog
Link to (MCHS roster only) Viking Opener Results
HIGHLIGHTS FROM ED SIAS INVITE (PRs and more individual analysis coming later) FOR MCHS ONLY:
-Girls Frosh-Soph Champions! (20 schools competing and we had 4 in the top 7!)
-Boys Varsity 3rd/14 teams
-Boys Frosh-Soph 4th/24 teams
-Girls Varsity 4th/14 teams
Link to (MCHS roster only) Ed Sias Invite Results
Cell: (707) 291-2967
- ► 2017 (12)
- ► 2016 (30)
- ► 2015 (44)
- ► 2014 (39)
- Week #6 Highlights 1/2 way mark through the season...
- WEDNESDAY RACE Results,STANFORD INVITE Plans this ...
- What's coming up this week? ....Plus, WOW! WOODBR...
- Interlock Meet tomorrow AND Woodbridge Invite Plan...
- Reminders for this week and AWESOME JOB PUMAS! thi...
- More information for this Saturday Meets, 9/14/13
- Rosters and Plans for this Saturday, 9/14 for Ed S...
- MCHS XC Rancho Invite: Impressive Results!
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2012 (91)
- ► 2011 (30)
- ► 2010 (44)